Sunday, October 12, 2008

A weekend of firsts



I had a very social weekend. I got to meet some of Mummy and Daddy's friends. To be honest they aren't that interesting, they just seem to make lots of 'Awww' sounds and they keep saying 'Q why oh' ( cute in Korean Mummy tells me) For the record I am a boy and boys are neither cute or beautiful and I wish mummy and daddy would stop embarrassing me by telling everyone that I'm beautiful.
I also went into Daddy's work and met some very lovely people. They all wanted to cuddle me which is fine with me. I could detect a nice cabbage smell quite unlike my mummy's milky smell which Ive gotten accustomed to.

We all went off to a party on Saturday night. I had a lovely sleep there but then ( Just between you and I I think Mummy and Daddy wanted to show me off) I had to be a bit more sociable and make small talk with the grown ups. One man was really funny but I don't think my Poppa would have wanted to talk to him because his rugby team beat my Grandma and Poppas team in the weekend. I really tried hard to concentrate but my mind did wander off at times. I nearly got kidnapped a few times but daddy was really brave and valiantly fought the baddies to keep me at the party. I also had my first Indian food, which i later returned to Daddy with ferocious force that took him unawares. He even had to call mummy for help though I wasn't too sure what the urgency was, I was quite comfortable, on my sheepskin, open to the air!
Well until next time .....

No comments: