Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do you think I have my Daddy's lips? What about his legs?





Annabella and I



Lila and I out for brunch. I did love her spotty socks!

























Evie and i just hanging








Well another busy week in the life of me. I have spent most of it entertaining all who are interested in my new trick - rolling! I don't discriminate where I roll, as long as i have an audience. Just last night I rolled on my neighbour David's couch and even left some dribble for him to cement my achievement. He was also mightily impressed when I tried to 'walk' over his coffee table. I was holding onto his hands but that was only to let him feel secure.
Also spent more time with my girlfriends this week as you will see by my pics. Lila, Evie and Annabella are really going to miss my cool calm nature and I promise to stop crying every time you all try to hold my hand!

No comments: