Sunday, February 15, 2009




My new seat











It has been a week of taste for me. I don't discriminate. I like to eat all toys, or anything that is in my path. I must conquor the flat with my saliva. As you can see, if you watch my little videos, I got a present this week. It is very exciting and has lots of new toys for me to explore. Mummy and Daddy won't show me how any of it works so I have been having lots of fun trying to work it all out. They seem to laugh a lot at me so I'm glad I can entertain them. There does always seem to be something behind me and it is never in the same place, very peculiar. I'm sure I will solve that mystery soon. I'd also like to send a big hug to my cousins. 'Oliver it was lovely to see you on skype this week, you are growing big like me and I can't wait to meet you properly next month.' 'Hal, where has all your hair gone?' no seriously 'Hal you look very happy, your mummy must be good at feeding you as well! I'm off for a snooze......

No comments: