Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not sure how I feel about my first rugby ball - will Daddy be upset?




Just loving my fingers in my mouth at the moment




























Paul and I just hanging out in Insadong







Penny has just arrived








Daddy and I swimming








I have just rolled@! It happened on Friday and Godmummy Penny, Paul, Mummy and I were having cups of tea. All of a sudden I felt the urge to hurtle myself across the rug. Mummy had just put me down on my front for some 'tummy time' and it took everyone by surprise. I managed to do it four times in a row just so that Mummy could capture it on film ( so that Daddy could see when he came home from work) but I haven't done it since. We practised all weekend but I'm saving my next big roll for another day.


We have had a lovely week with Godmummy Penny and Paul. We showed them all around Seoul. They ate lots of Korean food, did lots of singing with Mummy and Daddy and even tried to get into North Korea, those crazy kids. It was sad they left as now I only get kisses from Mummy and Daddy, I like having visitors Ive decided, more smooches for me!

Another piece of important news is that Mummy, Daddy and I are moving. We are leaving Korea which is quite sad for all of us and moving to a country that many people have either not heard of or don't know where it is! We are leaving Korean in the end of March and are going to live in Latvia. Apparently I'm going to 'love it' there but I'm really going to miss my girlfriends here. What will they do without me?

No comments: