Monday, August 31, 2009

Climbing the stairs at the palace

Mummy has told me many times this week that I'm just a 'cheeky monkey.' I'm not sure what she means. She always seems to say it after I have just started my exploring. Like looking in lots of drawers, and then today after I managed to catapult my lunch onto the wall. I was only practising eating by myself but mummy seemed to find it very funny.

I am getting very fast at crawling now and really like it when Mummy and Daddy chase me. It makes me laugh a lot and sometimes I have to stop to catch my breath. We went to a palace yesterday. It was really pretty and we had to wear these funny shoes over our normal shoes. I spent most of the day trying to get them off!

Mummy and I finally passed one of our doctors visits with Doctor 'scary.' She was very happy with me as I'm now up to 8.4kg and 74cm. And I only weeeeed on her once! She should thank her lucky stars I say....

No comments: