Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I love taking all the books off the bottom shelf every day, its like my own little routine


Any similarities?



Loving the trampolines with Mummy




Trying to escape my playpen








On the move at the park





Back where I belong
The highlights of my week have been:
  • Finding the potatoes and taking a big bite out of a very dirty one. I don't know why mummy laughed so much, I found it quite tasty.
  • Eating my bubble bath, I don't know where it does when I put it to my mouth but it tickles a lot.
  • Jumping on the trampolines with Mummy, I was laughing so much I nearly forgot to take a breath.
  • Being back in the sand where I belong.
  • Being back with my Riga friends though some of them are leaving so today I have to play extra hard with Charlotta and Lucas because I will miss them a lot.
  • Discovering my love of pots and spatulas to make a lot of music.
  • Pulling the books off the bookshelf at least three times daily. I just love to read!
We have a very busy weekend so tune in next week to see what we have been up to.....

No comments: