Sunday, August 23, 2009













Watching rugby with Mummy and Daddy
All Blacks vs Australia - we won!

Try time!





This was funny, Mummy and Daddy didn't realise that I had poked my head out of the back of the stroller when I as supposed to be sleeping!
Busted!







Im not sure about this, will I learn from this one?







Playing with Harry at playgroup




Racing Victor!






Mummy is very happy this Monday. You see our team won in the weekend. Mummy sure does get excited as you can see by the pictures. I was a perfect angel though, I could tell that Mummy needed me to sit just as intensly as her and watch the All Blacks. Funny game though, Im not sure what I think of it all really.
Lots of playing this week, lots of crawling with my friends, lots of standing up in my cot and my favourite.... attempting to eat raw potatoes STILL!
I have to go now, Im off to a Teddy Bears picnic in half an hour so I must find Marco, my teddy, I wonder where I put him last?......

No comments: