Monday, March 8, 2010

Back home....'spring' time in Denmark


oh I found Monty!!!







more holiday pics found
























Just a short chat this week as I haven't got much to say. I have been getting used to being home again. It's all a bit strange and now I only have Mummy to entertain me. So just to make sure she isn't going to vanish like everyone else seems to have this week I have followed her everywhere she goes. I don't leave her for a second. If I did I'm concerned she could go away. Mummy is very pleased that I haven't left her for a second as it means she can't do anything BUT play with me. Lots of fun for both of us. Mummy and Daddy are proud of me as I have not let the 12 hour time difference to New Zealand affect my sleeping. We have all been sleeping very well and I think I'm just an expert at coping with this supposed 'jet lag' business.
I've been swimming lots this week. Daddy even 'bravely' took me by myself in the weekend. I love going under the water and pulling myself along the side of the pool. Its fun and we sing these funny Danish songs. Mummy pretends she knows the words but I can hear her humming not singing.

No comments: