Monday, March 22, 2010















































































































So Mummy's friend Breigh took these pictures of Mia and I on Friday. Mummy and I were feeling a little sad because Daddy had just gone to China so we were lucky Breigh and Mia came to cheer us up. Mummy didnt realise we were going to be having pictures taken so I had my special 'vegemite' face on the WHOLE TIME!

Swimming is still going well. Im now jumping in and swimming under the water to Mummy. I like to come up spluttering. Mummy keeps reminding me to close my mouth but the water tastes nice!
As you can see by the pictures spring is coming and Mummy and I are going out a lot on Mummys new bike. I can see so much from up in my seat and we can talk all the time. I can even manage to eat my apple while we bike around... clever aren't I?



















No comments: