Monday, March 15, 2010

I reminded Mummy just the other day about my first insect catching experience while we were in New Zealand. Knowing already Mummy's love of all things bug-like I'm very surprised that she had forgotten to tell you all.. so here goes.
We were standing in this big kitchen when Mummy suddenly goes white then green then white again and starts shouting at Daddy to 'remove the cicada now!' Now I wasn't sure what a 'cicada' was but I spotted quite a big buzzing creature trying to get out of the window. So I picked it up and gave it to Daddy. Mummy nearly lost her eyes she was so surprised. Mummy said she was very proud of me but for what I'm not sure....I don't really know what the big deal was. It was easy and wasn't scary at all.

We had a very busy weekend as my friend Harry came to visit with his parents. We did so much that we hardly stopped moving. I took Harry swimming and I showed him how to jump off the coffee table onto our new blue squidgy bean bag. We read together, ate together and had snotty noses together. We even sang Happy Birthday to Granny Moo together though Harry showed of a little as he knew more of the words than me. I also took him to Hamlets Castle and showed him the best part of all.... the dungeon. I already miss him so I'm hoping that he will come back very soon.

Mummy has bought a new bike so we are going for a ride in it this afternoon. I'm a bit nervous as I hope Mummy doesn't forget that I'm behind her and goes off shopping without me or leaves me parked up with all the other bikes and dogs. I'll let you know.

Oh and I turned 1 and one half on Friday. Aren't I big?

No comments: