Sunday, August 8, 2010































































































































































































































































































Im back! Im sorry that I have been missing in action for a few weeks. I have had so much to do this week that I forgot my blog. I hope you like the pictures from my holiday in the Indian Ocean, a little place called the Maldives that might not be there in the future. We had a lovely time in the sun and on the beach. Doodoo liked it so much that he is still on holiday. Im not sure when he will be back but he is very lucky to be still away.
Some of my favourite parts:
Smacking into the sea on my first seaplane trip ( I shouted 'more more' when all the adults were very green and scared looking!)
Eating fresh fishies every day,hmmm yummy yummy
Catching 4 planes to get to the island and 5 planes back! I love planes so much.
Swimming in the big warm bath. I learnt a new word..... Salty!
Seeing lots of crabs ( not sure about those) and huge bats, as big as a cat,flying through the sky and swooping over our heads.

I had a great holiday and then when we came back Grandma and Poppa were back from their big boat trip so that was nice for me. They left this week on the big plane and we are all sad.

Im talking a lot and can now say mini sentences. I like to repeat EVERYTHING Mummy and Daddy say which gets them laughing so I think Im on to a winner. Yesterday in a shop I was caught by the shop lady trying on shoes. I had even taken my sandals off and had the boot on the right foot before Mummy and the lady came to find me.

Oh I can say my name now though I like to describe myself more as 'the big boy.'

Mummy starts work tomorrow. I hope she won't forget to pick me up at the end of the day. She is a bit forgetful these days. Im a big boy anyway so I like being with my friends Noah,Sara and Nina. I speak a special language to them that Mummy cant understand.

Mummy tells me that my first girlfriend Annabella from Seoul is coming to visit this week, I hope she will play in my new house with me. I will let you know if she was any fun.

Poppa and Daddy finished my house. It is the bestest house in the whole world. Mummy promises to take some photos of it so I can show you just how lucky I am.

Well I am off for my sleep. Have a nice week everyone.

No comments: