Monday, August 30, 2010














































































































































I am Paddington Bear!























iceblock time!



sleeping time





















I put my nappy on all by myself!











A couple of crazy things happened to me this week. First I decided to make a dash onto the main road and then tonight when Mummy and I were shopping I got stuck in the revolving door! Lucky for me I was on my bike so I was only annoyed I couldnt go anywhere! Mummy was relieved to get me home!
I am missing Changsook and Will though. Even though I talked about them all day today at my nannys house they still didnt reappear like I wanted them too. They were fun and did lots of painting with me. I actually think they are more fun than Mummy and Daddy.

I went to lots of parties this weekend. I had Mummys work party where I got to run around everywhere with my new friends, Finn and Freida, we went to Daddys work party where I ate and bounced and then I went to my friend Ollys 3rd birthday party where he had the coolest toys to play with. I think its because he is so big that everything seemed so much cooler. I also ate a lot there. At the party I also said a long sentence in Danish that translated to ' I can do it too!' Mummy was a bit too excited to be honest, sometimes I shouldnt take her to parties with me, its too embarrassing the way she carries on.

Mummys exciting news was that on Wednesday I did my first 'poo' in the potty, all by myself. Mummy wanted to help but I insisted that I needed some time to myself. She is always milling around wanting to help! I gave her a little treat and then on Saturday I weeeeeed all by myself in the potty again. Mummy and Daddy think they might just leave me to it.

Mummy just got sent some more pictures of Annabella and I so she has given them to me to pop up for you all to see.

No comments: