Monday, August 23, 2010














































Today I found a new game. While Mummy was busy cooking I managed to find the little tongs and very carefully I could pick one potato up from the cupboard and take it off around the house. It was such a fun game and I managed to deposit them in many fun places such as under the table,in the wine rack, in the study and in the vases.

Ive started singing to my favourite song at the moment. Its called 'We're going to the zoo tomorrow.' I like the chorus the best. Hopefully Mummy can film me when she finds a minute to breath.

I was sick all weekend with a horrible cough. Mummy and Daddy kept me up all
night and wouldnt let me sleep at all though we did all have an hour on Friday night!

Yesterday we went to our friends house, Niels-Bo and Anita. They cooked a lot of food and I figured out preeettty quickly if I charmed Anita I could get second helpings of icecream. To be honest she was pretty much a walkover. I hope we get to go back!

Today my friend Moa came over with her daddy and we painted. I decided to eat the paintbrush straight away so I had a blue mouth though funnily enough Moa didn't copy me. Mummy wasnt surprised! We had a lot of fun painting especially with our hands.

Oh and the exciting news of the week is that we bought our house here in Denmark. Mummy and Daddy are very excited and are already planning my bedroom in the roof. That will be a BIG BIG walk for me, up all those stairs but Im getting bigger so I suppose I will be ok.

No comments: