Wednesday, September 15, 2010







































































































































































































Im a big boy, Im a big boy, I'm 2 now, I'm 2 now!!!

I have had such an exciting week I don't know where to start.But more importantly I'm 2.Im not 'nearly 2' as I have been saying for a long time now, I'm exactly 2.
I had a little party and some of my friends came and we ate my yummy aeroplane birthday cake and we played with lots of bubbles. Mummy had also done something very strange with lots of newspaper and had wrapped it up many times and we had to sit in a circle and pretend to be big enough to understand what was happening. My cake was yummy though Mummy and Daddy definitely got to eat most of it.
We had another party after my first party but I dont think that was for me though some very nice people still brought me some presents to open.I got to dance a lot and entertain the neighbours.
I got many lovely pressies so THANK YOU everyone.Mummy says I got a little spoilt so she has put away most of my pressies for the long,dark and cold winter. Mummy and Daddy bought me a new bike. I have decided it is for 'big boys' and I keep telling everyone that it is just for big boys. I can just reach the ground so Im figuring I need to do a bit of growing first.
Granny Moo and Aunty Bex also came for my birthday. I can say both their names now so that was exciting. They were a lot of fun and I even didnt go to school on Monday as they took me to the zoo.Such fun.I miss them....
Im off on a big plane this weekend to see my friend Lila. Mummy and Daddy say it is for ANOTHER party but I think they are just saying that. It is just an excuse for them to play touch rugby.
Thank you again everyone lovely far and near for my perfect presents.I love them all,perfectly chosen for me now I am such a 'big boy.'

No comments: