Monday, September 6, 2010







































































































Enjoy my pics of: baking muffins with Mummy, playing in the garden with Moa and walking around the lake with Moa. Not my most successful trip as she didnt want hold my hand. I was a little confused because when she came over to play on Friday she did...girls@!!! I also had my very first ice-cream in a cone and I loved it@!!
By the way it is NEARLY my birthday and Im so excited! I am having a party and I love parties. I am always going to parties. Mummy and Daddy take me to shopping parties, running parties, cleaning up parties, my life is just one party!
I have finally put in a picture of my little house. I love my little house that Poppa made. When I had friends over in the weekend we loved playing in it together. I watched one of the big boys climb out through the window so I decided that I would have a go.My legs need to grow a bit first as I didn't get too far.

No comments: