Tuesday, September 28, 2010



































































Here are some pics from our trip to Somerset in England. We went there to help our friend Jeremy celebrate his birthday. Mummy and Daddy played lots of touch rugby and I got to play with Lila and her cousins. I like my new rugby top.


This was my first flight as a 2 year old so I really enjoyed putting on my seatbelt and being a big boy. Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me. I think I can be a very good flyer when I want to be.


Daddy and I went to visit Mummy at her Viking camp. It was so much fun. I got to play with REALLY big boys and go in and out of the window with them. I had some of the camp porridge but I didn't really think it was that yummy.


On Saturday night my friends Moa and Oliver came over for dinner. I hope you like the picture of us chilling out before bedtime.

No comments: