Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Godmummy Anna and Malcolm - Trip to my home

I had such a lovely time with my godmummy Anna and Malcolm. They are very cool. Malcolm even played the guitar for me and I loved it so much that all I wanted to hear was 'Wonky Donkey!* Mummy cant get it out of her head and now I make her play it every minute we have spare at home.
We took Anna and Malcolm to see the sights. I threw in an extra for them...... watching me throw up all my lunch in a VERY busy restaurant. I even got Daddy!! Luckily I wasnt really sick I had just eaten more than my stomach could fit.

It was very sad to say goodbye to them. I want them to come and live in Denmark. They enjoyed biking like the Danes so I think they should consider it.... dont you?





























































































































































































No comments: