Monday, October 25, 2010

Poppy and Theo's Visit

Here is an assortment of what I have been up to this last week or so.







The first photo is what Mummy found me doing while she was washing up. She had the sticks out to take to school but Ithought that they would look much better in my orange!


















My new posing face
































Here are Theo, Poppy and I visiting Tivoli for Halloween. There were so many pumpkins which were best for sitting on I found

















This is me getting stuck under the fence, I thought it really was the fastest way to get to the carousel.


















Poppy and I wearing our matching jumpers. ( thanks Grandma for mine, everyone in Denmark wants one,even my nanny!)













Visiting the Vikings with Theo and Poppy. It was VERY COLD! Grandma's jumper had its first outing and kept me snuggly and warm.



















Daddy teaching me to chop wood.




































































Bathtime fun and wetness!














Taking Theo and Poppy to one of my parks.




































No comments: