Tuesday, October 4, 2011



Watching the 'Wonky Donkey' author with my new friend Annabel. I loved Craig Smith, he was very funny.





















Sharing my secrets with Felix













He wholeheartedly agreed!


















Practising my floating with Lisa, my swimming teacher.
























































Hanging at my beach, playing pirates in the sun.
















Hanging with my little bro at one of my favourite places.. Mount Maunganui




































The Hampson 3! ( Daddy was back in Denmark when we had this huddle)











Walking around the Mount with Mummy, Felix and Mel














Enjoying the view





















I found my own sized cave!












With lovely Mel












'Helping' Poppa wash Monty















Big and Small












Claridge 3 and Hampson2!
Alicia, Sofia, Isabella, Felix and I!













My new friend Kylie. I did not give up until she became my friend... the constant staring at her until she gave in really helped!

















































Canada vs Japan with my Mummy's family. Michelle was very good at drawing on a moving canvas!





































Napier fun, playing rugby and playing with Leighton and Sophie






























Hanging with Godmummy Anna!














I love Malcolm too, he was helping me to make the aeroplanes that Godmummy Anna gave me for my birthday.


No comments: