Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I am having such a cool time in New Zealand that I keep forgetting to write down what I'm doing. I am sure you can see from my pics that I am seeing lots of family and friends and having so much fun. I have been to three rugby games now and they are a hoot. The last one was my favourite as we all went together as the Hampson Family. Mummy and I really cheered loudly for Wales and they got lots of points. Everyone around us seemed very happy as well! There was a lot of singing and cheering. Mummy left her voice there AGAIN!
I had lots of fun in Napier where I went to see Canada play Japan with my family. They were all cheering for Canada and I got to wear a special flag dress. I also played with Leighton and Sophie which is always fun. Leighton and I did lots of scrums with Mummy and Aunty Judie. They were pretty good as well! It was so much fun staying at Aunty Judies house as I got to have special milo in the mornings and watch telly. She is more fun than Mummy and Daddy are!
I have been doing lots of swimming as well and I'm really improving. I love my teacher and when Poppa came to watch me she even let me float on my back by myself and slide down a slide into the water. I think Poppa was really impressed!
Daddy is back now and its great. The Hampson 4 are reunited. We went to the zoo as well with cousin Oliver and Jonathan which was so much fun. I got to see a real life kiwi!
We have visited so many people that I almost need them all to wear sticky name badges. I played and stayed with the gorgeous Claridge girls and got to meet the new wee Claridge... Sofia. Felix and I are a bit outnumbered but I made sure I made up for it with volume!
The weather is so nice and hot that I am getting up the courage to go into the ocean....I will let you know if that happens.
Im missing all my friends in Denmark though so Im sending big sloppy kisses to you all and my family in London. I love you.
Im enjoying being at Poppa's, playing with Monty and Smudge and setting up my pirate ships all over the house. Im playing golf and Vikings all the time.
Mummy and Daddy tell me that we are off again on Friday, back up to Auckland and then we are going down to the South Island. I dont know what a 'South Island is' so I hope we don't fall off the end of New Zealand. I will keep you posted! Go the All Blacks anyway and Go England. Thankfully for me both my teams get to carry on playing in the tournament as Im not sure I could handle both Mummy and Daddy crying over rugby.

No comments: