Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My first experience, feeding the lambs











Farmer Jasper!



















Feeding the livestock





















These sheep were way too friendly for words!

































This friendly Chinese man took a fancy to me and wanted his picture with me

















Hi Sammy the Sheep






































I had to go up on stage,say my name, where I was from ( I said Denmark) and milk the cow!











Funny guy asked me if I wanted chocolate milk!



































Fresh out of the pool


















Walking around the mount with Poppa, Daddy, Mummy and Felix













































There I am....submerged!




















With my swimming teacher Lisa, she is fabulous

























Sadly I ended my swimming lessons this week. I have learnt so much. I can now go under the water and hunt for objects, float on my back and front and I have started to learn to swim with my arms. I will miss my lovely teacher Lisa but I told her I will come back soon and she can teach me again!

We went to a place called the Agrodome where we got to see lots of sheep and farm animals. It was so much fun and I even got called up on stage to help milk the cow!.

We have had a nice week chilling at Poppa's. I really don't want to leave the beach as I love playing in the sand. We are going on the road again for a couple of weeks so until then... enjoy the rugby!

No comments: