Tuesday, May 1, 2012


I had such a nice weekend as Mummy and Daddy finally decided not to fill it with rushing around everywhere. We got to do some gardening and some tidying and the most exciting thing was that we bought a fire pit to cook marshmellows on! Moa popped by during the weekend and we were very helpful so we got to cook some on the fire, once Carsten and Daddy had got the fire roaring. It was so much fun.
Mummy and I had an exciting afternoon after Bournehavn the other day as we went and painted a cup for Daddy. I hope he doesnt look at the blog before his birthday as that would spoil the surprise wouldnt it? I had decided to draw pirates but that turned out to be quite tricky so Daddy will have to put up with nice colours everywhere.
I also planted some pretty flowers in our front garden but we arent sure what will happen with those. I must remember to get watering them otherwise they will get thirsty.

No comments: