Sunday, May 20, 2012

A long weekend

                            Hanging on the Merry-Go-Round with Felix and Mummy
                           Organising our football game with great concentration
                                *Now, Felix can stand over there and .....'
                                    I love playing with my friend Frida
                                    Cooking bread on the fire, yum yum
                                     Dinner time, very relaxed stylie
                                      Fun and games in the hammock with Finn and Felix

                                        Finally summer is here... iceblocks in the garden

I had so much fun this long weekend. It was so nice to have Mummy and Daddy home with me. We had lots of fun playing with Finn and Frida and we even had a trip to Tivoli. I went on some very fast rides and I was very brave! Daddy screamed more than me.
The sun came out so we spent lots of time in the garden, Mummy and Daddy working hard and I spent my time 'helping' a lot, using my wheelbarrow and rake. I made some homes for the bankabeetles, in a jam jar.I hope they like their new home.

No comments: