Sunday, June 3, 2012

A long hot weekend in London

                                          mmmmmmm, ginger, carrot, orange and apple juice, my favourite
                                          way to start the day!
Stories with Aunty Bex...back in London

Juice moustache!


                                         Lining up to play some football with Otto
                                                        Off to the park with Otto, scootering for the first time
Concentrating hard

                                                     At the Princess Diana Memorial Gardens. I love the pirate
                                                     ship of course!


                                                      Chewing the fat with Otto
                                                       Stretching.....getting ready to play
                                         Lunch with Hal, in his garden.
Time to fly home....at least I have my pirate sticker book to pass the time

It was so much fun in London. I played football with Otto though I wasnt so keen on joining in the whole time. I preferred to snack in the shade because it was so hot. I learnt to ride a scooter for the first time. Otto is a whizz so he showed me what to do. By the end of the day though I had my scooter wings and I was off. One of the days Aunty Kylie and Uncle Tom looked after Felix and I and we had so much fun in the sun, in the park.
I had lots of fun with Hal as well, in his garden. We zoomed around being boys and making lots of noise!
I loved staying with my Aunty Bex, Granny Moo and Farfar. I got to snuggle up with my aunty and we had lots of fun together. I miss them......

No comments: