Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Felix's Christening Weekend

So here I am at the beginning of the Christening, before we had started. I am with my best friends Moa and Daniel. Dont we look angelic?

We all look a bit serious but Im not sure why,maybe we are contemplating

                                                       All things bright and beautiful
                                             I thought I would sit this song out, Felix was singing enough for me!
                                             Watching Daniel cuddle my little brother, Daniel loves him too
                                                               Do I scare you??
                                                          Only joking!
Mummy and Granny Moo took me to the International Childrens Fair in Copenhagen on the Sunday. Here I am putting out a fire! I even got to keep a firemans hat as a reward!


                                                          Off I go riding



                                              Here I am trying on all this kit. I was exhausted by the time they finally
                                             gave me a ball!



                                        A nice way to end my trip, being pirated!


                                            Farfar gave me the cork to sniff! Starting me early

                                            Playing with Felix!!!! And he was still smiling honestly!




It was such a fun weekend with all our guests, You can read all about Felix's special day on his blog but I did love having Pauline come to stay. She is the best reader especially in the mornings! I loved snuggling up with her and listening to all the stories while Mummy and Daddy kept sleeping! Lucky for Pauline I knew where she was sleeping so I could find her easily.
Granny Moo and Farfar were fun as well and on Monday I didnt even go to Bournehavn as they took me the park. It was so much fun. Granny Moo got very excited about the ponies and about the American Football. I think she secretly wanted to play!
Still no chicken pox so I don't think I will be getting them this time.....

No comments: