Monday, June 25, 2012

Swedish Midsummer

Here I am dancing around to a song about a frog!


I had so much fun because I went with Daddy and Felix to my friend Selma's house to celebrate Swedish midsummer. We had a lot of laughs and I especially enjoyed jumping around like a frog, Im still not sure why that song was about a frog!

I got up to mischief with my friends Finn and Frida, in the weekend. We played all day Saturday at a very cool park and I even rode my bike on a wobbly boardwalk. Oh on that note I rode my big boy bike to Bournehavn for the first time on Friday, with Mummy biking alongside me. I was very brave and only had one small crash at the end. Today I biked home with Mummy and its a little bit uphill!

Click on this link and scroll down to find me! I'm famous in the paper. Do you remember this photo Granny Moo?

http://cphpost.dk/news/community/community-photo-album-childrens-fair-2012

No comments: