Sunday, November 2, 2008




Bedtime, loving my jammies


With my mummy



Aunty Ang we love Buzzy Bee!

















Leaving day for Granny Moo


Watching the rugby together 1 1/2 kiwis













Exhibit A




















Trick or treat

















I just need to let you know that I have moved. Just in case you want to visit. When you get to the kitchen you turn right and then first right. Bedroom number 2. I was in Bedroom Numero Un0 but Mummy and Daddy moved me in the weekend. Ive been very grown up and haven't made a fuss. Just between you and I I think Mummy isn't coping, I think she misses my bed in her room, now she wonders what will she have to trip over in the depths of the early morning, and I think she will miss having the mosquito net to slip on. Secretly I love being in Bedroom number 2. Not so far for us to go to change my nappy ( do you know just how unpleasant it is to have to lie in wetness - ugh i just despise wet), not so far for bedtime stories or to get changed. I heard mummy telling daddy that she wants to invent shoulder pads on the outside?(go figure) of clothes that you can rip off every time they get covered in excess milk. I don't mind having soggy shoulders, it means I have some milk there for afters.....

Just as I guessed last week. I have been subjected to my first costume. I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating unless I changed into my 'little boy red' number. I look OK I guess, to be honest I'm getting so tall that I only just fitted into it, I think the hat was little over the top and unnecessary.
As you will see from Exhibit A I also had to don Godmummy Anna's pressie. Daddy had cleverly managed to get some rugby game on our computer so I sat with Mummy and watched our team win! I love my new All Black shoes and even though they were a little big we all decided that they were essential to show my support. Even though it was supposed to be quiet time Mummy let out some very loud noises and talked to the computer. Daddy mentioned that this was ' like father like daughter' whatever that means...

Granny Moo left this morning. She was a lot of fun and I will miss her silly songs especially one about a Chinaman. We did lots of dancing, cabaret stylie and we visited a place with loud canons and I had to hold Granny Moo's hands as she got a fright. She did kiss me a lot and sometimes she would get me unawares so I wasn't prepared. One must prepare for such onslaughts , especially as I also have mummy and daddy to deal with.

I have another busy week so I will fill you when I have a moment// Adios/....














No comments: