Sunday, November 9, 2008

I became a New Zealand Citizen this week. I think Mummy and Daddy are very relieved that I now have a nationality. I wasn't too concerned though the thought did cross my mind that if the New Zealand or British governments don't want me I might have to become Korean. I may have some troubles at customs trying to explain that one....

I went to my first touch rugby tournament this weekend. Mummy and Daddy were both playing and I found lots of 'aunties and uncles' on the sidelines to keep me amused. I think Mummy and Daddy were very busy but I didn't mind as it was very snug in my new running stroller. At one stage a little boy got confused and drove into me on his push bike but I kept on sleeping, no need to make a fuss if you don't have to I say - there will be plenty of time for that later! Daddy got a bit injured and I was a bit worried but he is very tough though his nose did look a little wonky ( I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I didn't say anything).

I'm off to the hospital this week again. I have to have more little pricks into my arm. I will try to be brave for Mummy as she really cries hard. We also have to take Daddy this week so I hope he doesn't cry too much. Sometimes its a lot of effort to keep this family afloat I tell you.

I will write more this week. Mummy's coming and I don't want her to see me on the computer, she says it is bad for my eyes. See you later....

No comments: