Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Melbourne Cup Lunch

The purpose of this posting is to inform you all of just one of the many forms of poo....

It came today in the yellow form. It came today very swiftly. It came today after snoozing. It came today after Mummy fed me in a cupboard type place in a noisy type place with lots of laughter and shouting and lots of horses running around a track type place... It came up and escaped my nappy, it came out of the nappy and out of my baby grow. It came out of my baby grow and into my lovely soft, cuddly overalls from Uncle D and Aunty Lotta. It escaped onto Mummy's hand and onto the change mat. All in all a successful end to a great sleep at the Melbourne Cup lunch, Im glad I waited until Mummy was in her high heels and silly hat.
The end.

1 comment:

Angela said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jasper you are awesome, you are the best baby in the whole world (well, the best boy baby anyway)

You look great in Buzzy Bee by the way!

I love you xxx