Monday, November 17, 2008

Leaves and Fans

This weekend was lots of fun for me.

I started with another of my 'al fresco' dining experiences, mummy is getting quite good at these now. But she kept running off to chase a ball around between my snacks. I got to meet some more of their friends too........though they didn't stay still enough for me to look at them properly.

Then I was taken off to a top-secret location for some modelling. I think that I may be gracing the cover of some magazine in the next few weeks. I say that because the camera really liked me and did not stop flashing for over an hour. Then I got to visit my friend Anne again, which I like as she keeps telling mummy (and whoever is in the room) that I have the best shaped head out of any baby she has ever seen.

That night I was expecting daddy to feed me again, but that never happened for some reason. I heard mummy say that this was something to do with him watching rugby earlier on. I don't really get this fascination with rugby yet.

Next day I did lots of walking with mummy in the autumn leaves. I think that they were pretty but I was stuck looking at mummy's chin. But that was fine as I have decided that Seoul is really cold and so I wanted to be near her as she is not. Hopefully it doesn't get much colder because I might not fit into my pram in some of those winter clothes I have seen in my cupboard.

I have started sleeping for longer at night but that's only to let them think that I might one day go through the night. In fact I think tonight could be the night to let them know that I still get hungry when it's dark outside. Actually I will start right now........

No comments: