Monday, December 22, 2008

Highlights of my week
  • Hosting baby group with my mummy and aunty. 6 girls came to my first baby group. I decided to sleep through most of it and I let Malcolm look after them all.
  • Aunty Bex arrived! She was a bit scared of me at first because I am a bit of a handful but now she's a pro.
  • I turned 100 days old this week. In my home town of Seoul it is a very important milestone so we celebrated with cake and Grandma and Poppa sang to me over the computer. They didn't get to eat cake which I thought was a little unfair, it's not as though Mummy and Daddy need to eat it all!
  • We went Christmas shopping but I spent most of the time strapped to Daddy's woollen jumper so I had a funny print on my face.
  • There are many pressies under our tree that are for me. When Mummy, Daddy and Aunty Bex aren't looking I sneak under there and peel back the cellotape. So far they haven't left me alone enough to look under the shiny paper.... (sometimes I wish they could see I just need my space).
  • As I write this it has started snowing. I really hope for my first Christmas it will snow so we can build snowmen and rugby balls.

Merry Christmas everyone. Lots of sloppy kisses and dribble from me.

love Jasper

No comments: