Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorry I'm a bit late in writing this week. Ive been feeling a little under the weather. I think its because Daddy kept on kissing me and he had a cold so now I have a runny nose. Mummy bought a special gadget where she gets to suck out my boogies. Lucky mummy!!!

We had a wonderful trip to Shanghai. I got to go on the plane with my brand new passport and I even got given a new toy. I don't think the air hostess was very bright. I don't need many toys at the moment though I am starting to grab at more things. Mummy and Daddy's team played very well and I did lots of cheering from the sideline .Mummy also ( in case you have all been worrying ) did remember to feed me lots , on the sideline, in the grandstand and even in Starbucks!

As you can see from the pictures I posted I had another play date with my girlfriend Annabella. She is very nice and always scrubs up very well in pink. We were allowed to hold hands for a little while before our mummies said that 'that was enough'. I am looking forward to our next play date.
Ciao Ciao..

1 comment:

thegodfather said...

can i have a go on the gadget, sounds like my kind of fun.