Sunday, December 28, 2008







The first time sitting up in the stroller,looking out like a big boy




Loving my Doo Doo and my new mittens from Grandma












Newly clean













Daddy and I with Isabella during Christmas lunch











































Pappa Bear, Mamma Bear and Father Christmas Bear













The Hampson Christmas Bauble
























Can you spot me?









I spent lots of time with Aunty Bex this week. She is great to hang with, she sings to me and cuddles me and looks after me when Mummy and Daddy go running. I will miss her. She left today and I feel sad.
I really enjoyed my first Christmas in Seoul, well my first Christmas ever! We started off by going to church on Christmas Eve though I didn't sing much as I was too busy wanting more food. Mummy said that that is the first time she has had to feed me during a church service.
Mummy and Daddy went running in the morning and spread Christmas cheer though they said all the Korean people they met thought they looked a bit strange in their Christmas hats.
We had my friend Isabella over for lunch. Her Mummy and Daddy had to come as well. Sometimes I think the grown ups should just leave us be. I really like Isabella, she is very nice but lots bigger than me. She wanted to come into my hammock as well and play with me but the grown ups stopped that game. Sometimes grown ups can really spoil your fun.
All in all a very successful week, I got lots of lovely presents from everyone who loves me from all around the world. Its great, I don't have to do much and I get all this attention and love. Until next week.....

No comments: