Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mince pies, ambassadors and carols.


I've decided that I just love the silly season. Dressing up is my favourite thing at the moment and Ive been spotted dressed as a cow, a bear and even Father Christmas (Mummy and I aren't allowed to say 'Santa' as Daddy says we aren't American).

Last week Mummy and I went to a 'Mince Pie and Carol' morning at the British Embassy ( as you do) and I made friends with the British Ambassador ( see enclosed pic of me looking very comfortable) He liked me a lot even when I had to pass wind quite a few times on him.

I have had a bit of a hard week. My tummy has been a bit sore so Mummy has had to massage my tummy to help me feel better. Grandma suggested to Mummy that she went and had Korean food and that really has helped me, clever Grandma. Sleeping is now a lot easier without all that wind.

Ive had many social engagements this week. Ive had to fit in dates with Annabella and Lila as well. Ive pulled out my best smiles and laughs for the girls and they seemed to appreciate the effort made on their behalf.

Aunty Bex is coming tomorrow! Ive been told she is going to 'smother' me. I'm not sure what 'smother' means but it kind of sounds like a type of mummy so that sounds like a good deal to me.
On the weekend Mummy and Daddy took me to buy a Christmas tree so that we could all start to feel more 'Christmassy.' We bought a very nice tree, very prickly but I like looking at it, especially with its twinkly lights and silver balls. Something is up though, Mummy and Daddy keep singing funny songs to me and getting excitable. I don't quite know what to make of it all but it seems to keep them happy so that's fine with me.

1 comment:

ZanderFlegler said...

Jasper, tell Daddy to chill out! When you're 2, it'll be much easier to run around the house yelling "SANTA SANTA SANTA SANTA" at the top of your lungs. Much easier than "Father Christmas Father Chri... oh bother it SANTA SANTA SANTA"