Monday, May 18, 2009


Hal, what are you doing down there?




Quite happy in the box at playgroup

Off to playgroup


















Bathtime with Daddy and Hal




Boys together







And then he said....









With Auntie Poppy































Two boys, two pavlovas, what more do we need?





































Mummy and Hal








I love my new change table



















and my toes, they are tasty














My new toy at playgroup























Getting the giggles
















No, I want to feed myself!








I'm exhausted. I don't even have the energy to talk really so you will just have to piece together my week from my pictures. Aunty Poppy, Uncle Phil and Hal have just taken everything out of me. I will say that I have been having more chats with my new friends in the mirror,;we are really getting along fabulously; I have been doing a lot of 'singing' to Bob Dylan and I have been enjoying playgroup a lot especially sitting in boxes and gazing at all the pretty girls. Enjoy my week!

No comments: