Monday, May 11, 2009

Since Friday it has been all about the doctor. Mummy took me back to the doctor on Friday but she kept one SMALL fact from me and that was that I was going to have ANOTHER jab! Even though I am a bit bigger and A LOT more aware I was still very brave. The doctor also weighed me and even though I have been eating so much I am still little. I'm now up to 7.5kg but the doctor was very happy. My iron level is very good so it must be all that beef, fish and chicken I'm eating. So all in all a successful trip and mummy doesn't have to worry that she is feeding me too much! Anyway the bad thing about my jab on Friday is that it has made me a little sick. The weekend wasn't much fun for any of us though it was fun for me on Saturday night as Mummy stayed up with all night as I wasn't very happy. Mummy looked terrible in the morning, i wish she would sometimes make more of an effort for Daddy! Even this morning I decided to cover the rug and my play gym ooh and myself with my breakfast. I felt so much better afterwards though! We are very excited because Aunty Poppy, Uncle Phil and Hal are coming to visit us this weekend. We are going to have so much fun but Daddy is a little worried that all Mummy and Aunty Poppy are going to do is talk talk talk! I say, we can always go to the park to escape! Next time I write I know I will be feeling much better.

No comments: