Sunday, May 31, 2009

This has been the week of unpacking. Sometimes Ive tried to help, sometimes it much more fun to chew the paper and make lots of noise. But I think Mummy has really appreciated my help. Ive also had a lot of fun at playgroup with all my friends. But its sad because this was the last week of playgroup until September because most of the babies and mummies go away to find the sun. Actually Riga has been pretty sunny this week and Mummy has taken me to the park to play with my bucket in the sand. Sand is very interesting. Just when you think you have it all in your hand it goes. To where? I don't really know but I just keep trying to keep in either in my hand, in my mouth or in my toes.
I had another visitor this weekend. He was very tall and very nice. I'm getting used to tall people. I wonder why Mummy and Daddy aren't tall? Anyway Phil even brought me my very own London Taxi. I tried fitting in in but it already had six passengers so there wasn't room.
Im in a bit of pain today. My new teeth are peeking through but they don't quite want to come and show their whole selves just yet. It's not very nice and even though Mummy and Daddy keep giving me smooches and hugs, they dont really understand, I can see it in their eyes. Anyway I REALLY hope I will have them on show for you next week, Im beginning to think Im the only 8 month old with no teeth, no really, it is NO laughing matter...

No comments: