Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well it is amazing how quickly the weeks fly by here in Latvia. Since we chatted things have got very busy around here. Daddy was away all last week so Mummy and I had to be brave in our big apartment all by ourselves. We were very busy as we had to meet up with my new friends from play group, Lucas and Adrian. They are a bit bigger than me and I watched them closely to figure out how they could move around like they were. I'm making a good start as Mummy says that I never want to sit down. Poppa and Grandma were wondering if I have started crawling yet. So just to let you know, my hair is growing well, my teeth are growing well UNDER the surface and my crawling style is for my eyes only. I really only like to stand and bounce!

We have just had a four day holiday so when Daddy got back from 'relaxing' in Denmark we had him all to ourselves. We took Daddy out for his birthday lunch and you can see from our pictures how lovely the weather and the scenery was. I'm off to see the doctor on Friday. I think I will have put on a lot of weight as I really am enjoying my food. Mummy is worrying that she is feeding me too much but I say 'bring it on!' My favourite fruit is still mango though, I think I'm a little spoilt..... Until next week. Any guesses on my current weight???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're very cute Jasper! I have a girl for you in London I could fix you up with but she's a little older. You don't mind older women do you? She's a beaut!
let me know when you cone to London!
lots of love
nadira in kew!