Monday, April 19, 2010




Highlights of my week






  • Playing properly outside in the spring sun with my bikes and balls.


  • Having daddy home to enjoy Mummys birthday with us. We went to the zoo and saw Lions eating a lot of something which I wasnt sure about.
  • Having a tea party with Mummy for her birthday. I even had my own little glass!
  • Going to see the Danish queen on her birthday. There were lots of people and lots of flags and lots of horses and lots of music.
  • Going on a biking holiday with my friend Ollie. The Mummys' and Daddys' biked a long way but Ollie and I got to relax a lot. They seemed to complain a lot about the wind but we didnt really think it was that bad. Camping was fun and we got to meet a friendly peacock. I learnt this weekend to say 'peacock' and I learnt my first colour which is 'purple.' I am speaking a lot now and Mummy says I know more than 40 words all by myself. I think I know more, its just that silly mummy and daddy dont get all my words, I think they need to listen better.
  • Going to a nature park this morning where I climbed a little hill all by myself for the very first time. Mummy was very proud. I got very dirty all over my body. A successful day I think!

No comments: