Monday, April 12, 2010


















































































I'm a bit sick. I have a snotty nose and a loud cough and to top it all off Mummy dragged me to see my doctor to 'check' me out this morning. I mean I didn't have to go to the doctor to tell you that Im just under the weather. Mummy is a fuss pot!

I also had a very busy weekend because Aunty Bex came to visit. She is lovely and she bought me a 'grown up doo doo' and a lovely little whistle which I like to play a lot. We had lots of fun which included getting chased by the geese and swans at our favourite lake ( Mummy was VERY scared and Aunty Bex had to use MY stroller to defend ourselves@!) hanging with the cool dudes in Christiania, going to a museum of funny and strange things and painting at the museum when we werent supposed to! Mummy and Aunty Bex were a little naughty at the museum as we made ourselves at home and painted for ages until the painting lady came in and told us that it was only on the weekends for little ones like me. We had fun though!

This morning, even though I'm a little under the weather, Mia and Alexander came over and we played in the garden, drawing with chalk, playing with my ride on toys and chasing bubbles that Breigh made, she is very clever. Alexander and I liked to eat the chalk but Mia wasnt so keen. She says she is a real princess so I guess real princesses dont eat chalk.

No comments: