Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is the cage the SIX motormen rode around in!


Daddy and I on our African safari




































































































































































































What an exciting weekend I just had. Do you know who I found.............. Daddy!!!!

Mummy drove us to the airport on Saturday morning and she kept telling me that we were going to see Daddy but I didn't really believe her until I saw Daddy coming through the big doors. I ran at him with my Danish flag and hugged him till he went red. Mummy was crying but Im not sure why. Surely we were happy? Mummy cries a lot Ive decided. Anyway it was so nice to see Daddy and I tried not to let him out of my sight this whole weekend. We went out on our bikes and I got to chat to Daddy while he biked along side us, that was a lot of fun. Daddy also bought us a new camera so now we can take more pictures again,yay!

It wasn't very nice weather this weekend so I had lots of fun playing with a big box as you can see from Mummy's pictures.

Yesterday Mummy and Daddy took me to the circus. I couldnt' believe my luck. There were even 'mamals'( camels), little black striped horseys ( zebras), horses and elephants! There were dogs and people flying through the air and motorbikes going round and round a cage. Mummy was a bit frightened that there might be a crash as there were six motormen with their bikes in one little cage but I told her that 'it would be ok as they knew what they were doing.' I even got to ride an elephant with Daddy! It was very high up but I was very brave. I really want to go back!

No comments: