Monday, April 26, 2010















































































What have I been up to this week?

I went with Mummy to a sort of job interview. I was so excited that Mummy was letting me come that I did two poos in quick succession so that we missed the bus. That was fun and then I woke up so that I could join in the important chat with 'maybe Mummys new boss!' Mummy was very happy I didn't miss this important day though she is not sure she got the job after all my help!

Mummy and Daddy have found me the nicest place to go and play. There is a lovely lady called Majbritt and she will look after me with two others, Noah and Sarah. I met Noah and he seemed nice enough, I even shared my strawberries with him. She has two dogs so I am very happy about that. Mummy seemed very happy though she cried a little. I told her that it was ok, maybe they could find someone just as nice as Majbritt to look after her!

We went back to my least favourite place in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD..... IKEA! Why do Mummy and Daddy insist on taking me there, I definitely made sure that they and everyone in the shop knew that that is not where I wanted to spend my Saturday mornings though playing 'peek a boo' in the carpet section was quite fun. I even managed to lose M and D for a few minutes!

I went to my first ANZAC day service yesterday. I didn't quite understand all that was going on, something about remembering some people. Mummy ate lots of biscuits and wouldn't share them, apparently you are supposed to eat these on ANZAC day but I think I'll have to wait until next year.

Mia finally came back this week and she gave me a very nice boy doll. I have named him Louis. Daddy is not so sure about Louis but I like him a lot , we kind of look the same though he has more hair than me. I'll be sure to take some pics of him this week when we go out. We have been playing a lot especially in my garden. I have a new sand and water box so yesterday we got really really muddy and dirty. Lots of fun.

I'm off for a sleep, its been a very busy morning....

No comments: