Monday, May 17, 2010

Granny Moo and Grandoof's visit

At my new nannys house

































































We have just had a very busy weekend because Granny Moo and Grandoof came to visit. Also the rain and grey skies stayed as well so we didn't get outside in the garden very much. Some of the pictures you can see were on the first day when we decided to attack our garden. Actually Granny Moo informed us that the 'ground-elder' has attacked our garden and it is everywhere so I think we have a lot of work to do. I was very helpful. I always managed to find the sharp snippers, the rake, the spiky spade etc. I thought that was very clever. I even managed to fall down the stairs into the bush. I think sometimes my head is heavier than my body! Or maybe that is my hair!



We had to go to a few museums this weekend as it was too wet to be outside, though of course all the crazy danes were outside, I think we havent been here long enough to be as tough as they are!



Mummy and Daddy finally got me some new shoes this weekend. Ive been trying to tell them for a while that my toes dont like being scrunched up at the end but they have seemed too busy to listen. Now I have lots of room to trip over my own feet.



Back to see my new friends today at Majbritts house. I didnt really want Mummy to go today. We all had a cry.

No comments: