Monday, May 24, 2010















































































Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is my favourite word to say at the moment. It must be said with a very kiwi accent though Mummy thinks it sounds more Australian. Anyway everytime I say it people laugh so it is obviously a winner.
The sun has finally arrived in my house. Monday I had my hat and tights on, and the rest of the week I was in my shorts and teeshirt and Mummy was insisting on putting sunblock on me...crazy@! I think my head has got bigger, my sunhat is very snug. We have been to many different parks this week so I can spread my raisins all over Copenhagen but also to play with my friends Ollie and Ben. We also went to the zoo to see the penguins and the elephants. I love the zoo.
I have been poorly this weekend. Something seems to be happening in my mouth and I don't like it at all. Nobody understands but Mummy gives me a special treat and then everything feels much better. I also managed to give myself a little black eye as I slipped off my tooth brushing step. Mummy managed to pull my arm out of its socket in an attempt to stop my head hitting the ground but she didn't manage to stop the corner of the step visiting my eye ball. I think it looks rather impressive and I have got a lot of sympathy from it.

Mummy is off to work this week for the first time in two years. She is only working this week as I'm not letting her do too much otherwise she might be too tired to play with me. I'm not too sure about this though. I'll let you know what I think.
I had my first roast dinner last night. Mummy and Daddy ate with me and we had Sunday roast together. I ate so much that I hardly left anything for the mice on the floor. I hope we do it again soon.

No comments: