Tuesday, May 11, 2010









































































































































































It is very hard to tell you what I am doing in each picture so you will just have to guess in some of them. The one I like a lot is the one of me sitting in my sand/water box while Mummy was cooking inside. I just thought to myself 'why stand when I can be more comfortable inside it?'
Cousin Hal came to visit this weekend. We had lots of fun; I took Hal swimming and we went to the Art museum where we got to decorate the walls with chalk and bounce on a very bouncy mat together while the Mummies had cake and tea! The Daddies never get to relax, I sometimes feel sorry for the Daddies. Unfortunately Hal got sick and the weather wasnt very
happy but we still liked to see Aunty Poppy and Uncle Phil and Hal-i-but.
I started at my nannys house on Monday. You can see a picture with my new friend Noah. My nanny Majbritt is very nice and she has a BIG dog that I love to kiss. Sometimes his tail knocks me over and he does like to lick me a lot! I get to see my nanny everyday and play with Noah and Sarah so I think it is going to be ok.
I also played with my friend Olly and our new friend Madeleine at her house. Olly and I went to our music class where we got to make lots of noise.
My favourite things at the moment are:
*riding my bike with my helmet on. I can put it on all by myself. You must never ride without your helmet.
*drawing on the wall and eating purple crayons
*ripping some of my books ( this does not seem to go down very well with Mummy and Daddy!)
* repeating lots of new words every day. At my first day with my nanny yesterday I said 'tak' which is thank you in Danish. Mummy doesnt think it will be long until I can speak Danish at all.

No comments: