Monday, May 3, 2010















































































I can't write today. I am very very sad, far too sad to do much at all. Mia has left. Mummy says it is because she has moved to Sweden but I am wondering whether it is because I took her pink bucket at the park? I didn't mean to...... we always play that game but maybe this time she was upset at me? Anyway I keep asking for Mia but Mummy just looks sad and says that we won't see her today. To cheer me up Mummy took me to the zoo today to see the 'piggys' and the 'mamels' but I still feel sad. So if anyone sees Mia please tell her I miss her. I hope I will be happier to write next week but I can't promise....

Oh I just had a thought that you might not know what I'm doing in some of my pictures. So just quickly I had my very first Korean meal the other night with my friend Daniel. Daniel is big and so much fun. I didn't want to go to bed when there was so much to do with Daniel. Anyway now I really have to go..... I think I might just have my first broken heart and I don't like it!

No comments: