Monday, May 16, 2011




Enjoying the park, Sunday morning style















































Jumping with my friends Freida and Finn in the rain












Trying out a 'people carrier' bike.



































Bed hair!


















Need I say anything at all?





















Cleaning up

























































Well Mummy wanted my footprint!




































Walking home with Moa and Mummy. I was a bit concerned it would rain hence why Im wearing Moa's sun hat!










































I hope you enjoy my piccies..... I have had a lot of fun walking home with Moa and Mummy. We are 'little monkeys' as Mummy says but secretly I think she enjoys us.....

Mummy asked me to paint my foot... no seriously she did..... she may deny this but she did..... so I did..... and you can see the results.... and I cleaned myself up without being asked to.... well Mummy didnt specifically ask me to sit in the bucket and get all wet and green... but the bucket was there and was very inviting so why not?

We had fun in the park with our new friends on Sunday. We ate a lot and played football and did a lot of tree walking and jumping. It was great. We also saw lots of horses as there was a hunt in the park which I liked a lot.

I have discovered that I don't really like snails. I like to look at them and Im pretty brave when it comes to the empty shells but I really really dont like the ones which move!! Mummy has tried to convince me that they are harmless but Im not convinced.










No comments: