Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Im sure you can work out what Ive been up to by these pics!
















Need I say anything more?




















Putting my big boy pants on and shorts all by myself





































Enjoying my sand pit

































My next favourite thing...squashing Felix



















































I just want to tell you of my monkey antics this week. Mummy was busy inside the house feeding Felix (which she seems to do a lot of!) when I spied the scaffolders ladder conveniently positioned against the house. It was practically begging to be climbed so I did. Once I had nearly reached the roof I decided that I had better tell myself out loud that I was too high, which I did. Mummy heard me and her eyes went as big as saucers as she ran very quickly outside and clambered up the ladder to have a conversation with me about waiting for her or Daddy before I went on the roof. I dont really know what the fuss was about. I'm a very good climber and its not as though I actually got on the roof???


Im going through a bit of a snail phase at the moment, made even more exciting by the giant snails in our garden. They freak me out a little, especially when they are moving so I make Mummy pick them up. She is awfully brave my mummy is. She doesnt like me hitting them on their shells...it does make a loud noise.


At the moment Im quite enjoying doing the VERY opposite of what Mummy and Daddy want me to. It seems to make their faces go very red, like they are doing to pop. Its awfully good fun.


Tomorrow morning, very early, Mummy Felix and I are flying to France. WE are flying to England first and then onto France... we like to do simple things in a very complicated way. I am very excited about going on a plane again. I will have to show Felix how to do it. He doesnt know how to fly and he doesnt seem that excited. I say wait until you see the plane and the pretty air hostesses Felix!



No comments: