Tuesday, May 10, 2011

















Hanging with Felix


















Having a spot of food with Mummy and Daddy on a very sunny Copenhagen saturday































Charge of the light brigade


















Showing Granny Moo the sights



















With Farfar
















My favourite pastime at present







































We had visitors this week..yay!! Granny Moo and Farfar came to see me, in my house, in Copenhagen and for the first time ever the sun stayed out so we could play! I showed Granny Moo and Farfar just how much I love playing football, all day and all night and they also came to see my nursery where I showed them my favourite parts... the football pitch and the sandpit! They took me to the zoo where we had lots of fun looking at the baboons and I made them both very tired!I miss them though and wish they could come back and play with me in my new sandpit.

No comments: