Wednesday, May 4, 2011





Not sure Felix is into this as much as I am!





























Happy brothers



















Constructing with Moa

























My first attempt at taking a photo of Daddy

















'It's Ok baby' ( My favourite thing to say to Felix)















Boys together.

Its been a fun weekend and week with Granny Moo and Farfar visiting from London. They have been enjoying ( finally!) the sun in Denmark as everytime they visit the weather is horrible. On Friday though all the big people were a little boring as they watched some wedding on TV ALL DAY.Mummy did at least remember to feed me throughout this 'important' event but nonethe less I didn't get as much attention as I have been used to!

We have been playing in the garden and in the weekend Farfar and Daddy built Felix and I a new sandpit. It is very exciting and when I get back from nursery in the weekend I will take a photo of it. They are very clever. We also went to a little market in the weekend where I played with my friends Finn and Freda and Mummy found a little tool bench to go in my outside house. I love playing with my tools like Daddy and I was very helpful with shovelling the dirt from the garden into my wheelbarrow! I got, just a little bit, dirty!

It is Daddy's birthday on Friday so today Mummy and I are going off to buy him a present. I wonder what I will find. We also have to make a cake which I am very good at doing.... I hope he likes it!I wonder if we will have ice cream as well!

No comments: